Monday, January 01, 2007

o1o1o7

o1o1o7

I have a good sleep last night.
Due to my baddie headache.
Slept till 2plus.
Shiok!!!

Planned to go out with mingli.
So we ended up going J8.
Find lesly..
Actually was to go out with her together.
But she was working.
How sad.. =(

But there will always be chances to go out together with her.
hees..

Hmmm... I kept complaining about my hair!
I dont like.
Haha.. Its too short!
=Pp

Feel like going daddy house soon.
hahaha..
Wanna play with nicky.
He so clumsy so cute!
hees..

Took a cab home from north!!!
to my house!!!
14dollar..
yawns... Missed my last bus home.
Bo bian..zzz
no train for me as well.


A photo taken together with jasmine during the countdown.


It's nickY.. =Pp


Look like THE DOG tt cartoon.. lols.


Trying to act cute.
Like always acting cute seh.
wakakaka..=Pp

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: