Thursday, January 25, 2007

25o1o7

Woke up at 7pm..
Was damn tired.. zzz..
Class was as usual...
My team mates cope songs from my lappy.
haha.. =Pp
Stealer.. kekes..
JK~

After class.. cant stay in class long.
Coz gt ppl using our class for FYP presentation.
=]
Next time will be my turn. SCARY!!
My group been formed..
together with elena, cy and viory. =]

then headed to city hall.
Ate my first meal @ hans.
=Pp
The ice lemon tea taste bitter..
haha..but overall still okay.
catch a movie "ghost tunnel"
its not scary ..
But ok la.. kinda sad.. the good fren of the main died!!
hur hur..

After the show..
saw Chen ZhiCai and his daughter..
Then he saw me looking @ him.. I smile @ him
And he smile @ me back.
hAha.. =)


Then go walk around awhile..
Headed to explanade to sit and chat. =]
I TRUST U!! k.. =]

Ooo.. when wanna go home..
leaving explanade, saw LEYAO..
another celebraties.. =]
Dont know y today saw so mani ah.
haha.. my luck.. =Pp
Why nv let me saw some shuai ge??
kekes..

tmr.. gonna be a sian day..
Hurhur..
but shall slp sooon... =]

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: