Friday, January 05, 2007

what is happening to me?

I guess i g0nna blog this!!!

I cant tolerate such people..
Such idiotic thoughts from the particular person.
Anyhow say about it without knowing anything at all.
Anyhow concluding things.

I am damn bloody tired of everything now
Things keep happening to me.
Just like this.
I am tired!!!

I just want a happy lifestyle in 2007!
I just want to be happy.
But I dont seem to be.
emo emo emo!
saddist kid!

Childish people around.
fcuk off!

I shall shut up and dont talk to that particular person.

Sorry about just nw.
It seems not me.
I just give my attitude out.
Was thinking of things and feel so fcuk up.
So, was kinda siao ah.


I really guess I had enough of everythings.
Giving myself more time alone bah.
That's the only way?
G0nna stay out recently.
g0NNa stay @ home most of the time
to hide myself from the sun.
yawns.

-end-
*its not me*

lots of love
Lin((:

No comments: