Tuesday, January 02, 2007

o2o1o7

o2o1o7

Last night slept in the morning.
about 6plus!
hoho~ its like the sun is rising.
Then I go to sleep. =Pp

Kinda sian leh.
School g0nna start like 2 days ltr.
Yawns..
I dont wanna go school leh.
Hais... ...
It's like been slacking for the whole 1mth holiday.
Haha..

Then everyday so late sleep!
WORSEEeee...

Guess must lie on bed early tmr night.
Haha.. otherwise.. I dont know what time am i sleeping.
Whole day at home.
Actually plan to go out with frens.
But ended up choose to stay at home.
Coz by then was kinda late.
And was too lazy.

Just find out that..
my birthday although is on tue..
But I need not go school for class
Coz RP is having open house.
Hohoho..
Kinda siann..
But ok la.. no school when its my bday!

-end-
*No school pls*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: