Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23o1o7

Most of the class people pon..
guess is half of the class didnt attend OS.
Plan to pon on OS coz no one like the faci

didnt join the rest for seoul garden
coz I dont eat much..
So, go there, I think I wasted my money.
Sorri =]

But went to have a movie with them.
Watched Gridiron Gang..
At first I dont wanna watch.
Coz didnt like to watch tt show.
haha.. but i still go watch.
Wanna jus gather with my classmates.
Sooo.. yah.. =D

Have fun.. =]
Overall the show is not as bad as what I think.
Quite funny for certain parts..
Its quite an enjoyable night.
Went to eat beancurd after the show.
Walked to the beancurd shop..
NICE beancurd there =D
It's filling for me.
=x

after which, went to slack ard at starbuck
chit chat and crap..
Laugh like nobody's business.
Now I knew that most of us are 87 de..
haha..
=)

Saw a couple of GAY!!
omg.. 1 of the guy is damn cute and shuai lah
and yet.. he's a gay.
so sad!!
He walked pass twice.
and twice, he looked in and looked @ us.
lols..
so shuai n cute!!!

Why are all gays so cute n shuai de?
hahaha.. can anyone explain?? =Pp

After all the slacking,
went off..
took a group picture..
Hope can get it n upload soon.
thanks for the night!! =D

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: