Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What I really wants?

Probably it ended here!

MEeting elaine tmr night.
Hopefully she is free to meet me..
hoho~
miss her much.. got so much thing to talk to her.

dunno lynn is free or not..
otherwise can gather tgt.. at our old place :)
old memories when back in our secondary school
When we all are free.
study together mug for o lvl..

Really misses those days with sis..

Probably i misses being back in seconday school life.
No headache..
Don't need to hav so much worries but only for our main examinations.
haha~

I just wan to go back in time.
Can i havee the time machine?
so that I can go back to the past....
Happy days with all my gd frens..
Without any problems in mind.
like being so naive..
hoho~

Sis!!! Let me noe asap about tmr arrangement.
Loves ya.

-end-

LiN((:

No comments: