Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love is not....

LOVE is not 2 forget but 2 forgive,not 2 see but 2 understand, not 2 hear but 2 listen, not 2 let go but 2 hold on!!!!


It's so trueeeee.... took it from sis blog...

But should I really need to hold on to it? or shld I let go if it doesnt meant to be?

Confuseddd...

The truth had been voiced out from me finally... and i am so sorry...
I will know these days will happened! I just want to prevent it to...
at least now you know the truth about it...
And you know how a liar been lying to you throughout the 19mths together~

Yes... couple shld hide things from each other..
and I failed to do it.... I don't deserve any forgivness from uuu...
But, pls dont stop me for loving you...
And stop the fact that you still love me...

Maybe that's the end of our love story!?
A nice and wonderful one you gave mi...
It will only mend for me to keep deep inside my heart and not thrown away by anyone!!!

I LOVE YOU!! AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT IS UR DECISION~

You seen me cry... till like I am going crazy..
Yes I am... coz I am crazy for you.. that's it..
Fullstop!!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful times together~
m.u.l.u.a~ [codes]


LiN((:

No comments: