Saturday, September 13, 2008

burst out~

Burst out~

hit my rabbit.
Kill my rabbit!
throw my rabbit!!!

Its just a toy.

A RUBBISH TOY RABBIT!!!

which give me a nightmares!!!!!!!

a month to my exam.
guess I will not make it.
As things happen at this point of time.
Which ruin every of my plans.
my futures.

LOST~
might as well god!!! KILL ME!!!

let me mit an accident tml.
When I on the way to teach my student.
KILL ME!

end my life isnt it good?
I dont nid to scare what to do in my next steps.
COZ I WILL NVR GET BACK MY OLD HAPPI LYN!!!

it will never come back to life anymore.
So pointless to let me stay in this earth GOD!

as my aims are gone.

I feel i have wasted all my times in RP


CAL ME Bitch or wadever..
i just hate myself more than anione out there who hates me!

come and get meeee away from this earth!!!

-end-
DEAD lin

No comments: