Sunday, September 21, 2008

In pain

Was actually in pain yesterday morning.
But still went to teach tuition...
Manage to tolerate when in my first teaching
but when i reached the second one.. I cannot take it.

I like dying at my student place.
Thus, I stopped after seeing her do 2 pages of work i assigned.
Went off tkin cab...

It's terribly uncomfortable.
ARGH~
But after a few hours the pain heals.

Didn't meet ML in the end.
But ting come down to tiong.
I am so touched~ hoho~
We talked..
We walked around.
TS series for hk drama are all so cheap!!! Less than 50 dollar.
It's 70% sale lah..

But there is nothing I aim...
so didnt get it. though quite wasted.
hahaha~

nvm.. then talk till 11plus...
She took cab home...
thanks ting... for acc me for the night...

Oh noooo so bored...
Looking forward to tmr...
Hope it went well.. =')

LiN((:

No comments: