Thursday, September 18, 2008

18sept

Recently had been sad..
Emo ger is back.. =(

Why must it come back? I wan happiness-lynu~
Darling darling...

hurhursss.... Bored..
Thinking of my english coming..
I dont know what to do.
English seems so difficult to handle..
Gosss... Just do my best bah..
W/o any regrets anymore~

Life still need to move on...
Tmr no tuition.
Must force myself to study ler.. at least 2hrs..
Break in between of course.. if not I will be mad~

Time table for studying frm tmr onwards... =')

1 mth 3 days more to my EXAM~

missey missey dearie..
and as well as my baby boy, nicky :(

LiN((:

3 comments:

-elaine- said...

Hey girl!

you also no more tag box or i cant see your tag box??

傲傲 said...

Both correct.

No tag board and you can't see =x

LiN (: said...

Hahaha.. I long ago don't have tag board already...

ever since gt ppl spam my tagboard.. I removed. :) ty ah 傲傲 !!!!