Monday, September 22, 2008

22 Sept

22 Sept.

It's the special day.
Thanks for the day though its just a simple outing wit u..
But with u around, its reallie more than anything...

Hope u like the gift i given to uu.
and hope u reallie do enjoy today.

Looking forward to friday.
The day seemed to be passed so fast. haiS..
I just wish the time will stop at that moment.

Awww... Been really so lasy to study my english..
Read the comprehension for like a few sentence, I tend to listen to music.
Relax myself... stare blankly at my room. :(

hurhur~ can someone motivate me to study? ...

Wondering how the hell I am going to pass with my attitude towards studying?
gosssHhh~
baby baby... help meeeee :(

Finally saw ahyo... He misses me so much
keep licking meee :D
ahyo ahyo ahyo~~~~

LiN((:

No comments: