Friday, September 26, 2008

26 Sept

26 Sept

Meet my baby today.
Went for our lunch at redhill market :)
woot~ thanks darling..

Though only meet him for an hour plus or so,
I am happy and satisfied.
Darling, sorry about yesterday!
never happened again~

So, walk around awhile and helped my mom get food.
Walked home slowly..
Take my timeee..
Rest at home... and receieved lynn sms :)

So, met her for dinner and short chit chat..
Ate thai express.. Both of us called the same meal :)
Curry soft shell crab with rice..
Yummy.. and I ordered my fresh coconut drink :)

It's full and nice....
after which, we went to the playground nearby to chit chat.
She's damn happi when her bf called frm london.
It's so tough for her for these 2 years.
Her BF is studying at london..
poor lynn..

So chat for an hr and we headed home..

Shall meet up again~
even jus a dinner, it will be good enough :)

PS: i miss my boyfrienD~

LiNLiN((:

No comments: