Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/9-11/9

After things over I hav been looking for sis, fren to go out.

first day... went to swensen with elaine.
Met lynn after that.
Talk a lot..
Even there is laughter... but...

Anyway, thanks sis.
for cheering me up.

Second day... Meet ah li..
She is late as usual!
But meet her about 3plus..
I late to meet her. revenge =X

K, to keep short.
Went for movie "the days"



a nice show.
Got story line~
It says how a ahbeng from bad...
become study type.
But.. the lil bro of his.. change to become like him.
Ending didnt expected.
Shall not say... watch it urself.

Walk from suntec to bugis.
Ah li go find her gift for her fren.
help her choose at precious moment.
Walk around abit then head for dinner
at the bubble hut.
Ate their hong kong fried noodle.
its nice :)
with salad you tiao.
And my fav.... mango green tea.

The pearl is nice. not swit.. :)

after which, went to walk around to shop.
get a bag and a shorts for myself.
Wanted to get guess wallet. nice!!!

but nvr.. I still wan use my old guess wallet.
Which is given by.... :)

I better study hard these days..
Before i regret..
Must pass my eng!!! :)

-end-
LiN((:

No comments: