Friday, March 09, 2007

o9o3o7

o9o3o7

I missed my grandpa..
he's no longer on earth after I was borned.
I don't remembered any thing about him.
I did not even get to call him ah kong.
=(

same goes to my grandma...
I misses them lots.
feel like calling them and treasure them.
hais~
they'll always in my heart~

anyway.. why suddenly mention them?
due to dearie grandpa.. and lead me missed them.
sobs~

So, currently treasuring my mom's mom and dad.
whom they were still here..
so I must really treasure them lots.
see them so skinny, me heartpain oso lah.
hais :(

Anyway, reached his house at around 4plus.
watched DVD~
managed to finish 1 today only.
zzz~
tmr going to have my ice cream!!
yummy..
thanks dar~
u pampered me a lot =D

nicky today kept licking my leg.
cute ah he.. lols..
non-stop licking my leg
hahaha~
then he kissed my lips la
when i nv noticed.
kept sayanging him.. hees..
*first kiss*..... for a dog =X

muahahaha~

alrigh. end here~

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: