Saturday, March 24, 2007

my off day!

Finally it's my off day!!!
Will have two days off straight.
sunday and monday.. =D

Ever since start working till now..
my leg like breaking lah!
Indeed when i walked,
I was limping away.

Damn pain!!! ouch!!
Working days are kinda slow
as not much customers...
It's kinda fun~
esp knowing some retarded people there~
=X

recently kinda many people come visit me.
First my dearest of course!
he came to give me strawberries.
eat with me during my dinner twice.
mingli n the bf also visited me.
then today jack came.
as well as guanso0n~

so glad they remembered me working at johnlil.
LOLs...

Got lots of things happened.
customers' problems,working colleges fun etc.
Lazy to mention it.
Even though enjoyed...but too tiring..
worked whole day since my off day till the next off day!

shall rest.
as tmr gonna wake up early to pray my beloved grandparents.
nites!

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: