Wednesday, March 07, 2007

o7o3o7

o7o3o7

Didn't actually managed to wake up.
luckily i got many alarms. haha..
first elena called me.
twice. yet i still went back to slp =X
then followed by 1 of my hp alarm.
I snooze it.
then it rang again... and my mom woke me up too.

then finally get up and washed up.
and prepared to go JL to have some trainings.
the people there recognise us.
good memories.
guess roy oso remember me.
lols.

JL supporter. lols.
anyway, nv tot the training will be that long
3hrs. omg~
its like i still can remember most of it.
haa.. kinda bored.
but overall ok bah.. :)

go find him after that.
quack!! :p

whole day watching DVD..
then slack around.
yawns.
ate prata for dinner.
long time didnt eat. =)

He went out for awhile to play with lizard -.-
micheal caught one.. and ask him out to play.
pengsss.. PS me for quite some time.
sians..

nvm.. i watched my show!!
now sitting enjoying songs.
crazy abt yz old songs recently.
wooo~
eating ferrero rocher again~
together with 1 of my fav drink, wintermelon.

gonna chilled and wait for his call.
nights.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: