Saturday, March 31, 2007

31o3o7

31o3o7

Today is just a long day for me...
Woke up damn early to go EXPO
for set up..
able to wear home clothes instead of jl polo tee..

Tiring day..
That mingli so lucky..
she manage to do easy task..
so unfair!
Then elena hurt her finger then went off.
left the rest of us..
we gossipped!
cy, me, cml and joanne.
fun~
got "shuaige" de leh..

my arm at the right hurts badly.
I cant lift it up too high..
I feel the hurt..
:(
so kept using left hand to do things.

after that went down to bugis with ml
to wait for the two guys.
but my dearie LATE!!!
=(
make me frm hungry till not hungry..
so didnt have my dinner =(

then walked ard.. go MU
try many clothes from there.
I simply in luv with one dress there!
a white one.. omg~ but its kinda ex
coz i will not wear it often...

sians~

when go home tt time..
took train..
saw 2 lil kids.
damn cuteeeee!!!
i like the youngest de..
he keep calling me "jiejie"
haha.. damn cute.. then smile n play with mi.
=D

then when shake his lil hands..
he placed his both hands on his face.
looks as if he's shy.. so cute isnt it?
aiyo.. when i alight then remember that i should tk his pic
:(
i miss the cute lil boi leh.
haha..
their fringe gt brown brown. dyed de!
cool huh.. =)

I blog soooo much ler..
shall stop..
tmr last day at SC..
wooo =D

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: