Monday, March 12, 2007

12o3o7

12o3o7

hurhurs..
I was hurt today :(
I was asked to go find some other guy
who can play basketball. :(
And he simply just said that to me
SADDED~
almost wanna go shop n relief my saddness.
:(

didnt talked to him for an hour?
or trying to be dao during the hour.
making me feel so damn sad lor.

but after all the apologise..
everything bacK to normal.
Don't ever ask me go find other guy!!!

whole day at city hall.
walk here and there.
have korean food for dinner.
was finding cute piggy bank for myself.
to save money =X

time to save money as i am always love to spend $$.
lols...
tmr going find auntie and see nicole.
hope i am able to see her.
it's like I have no fate to see nicole.
how sad!!!

planning to ask ml n her bf over sean house
to have pizza together =D
it's either wed or thurs.
fri i will officially start working!!
woooo~
money money moeny~

took several pics with dearie.
=D
Love the pic..
hahahaha...





stil got some other pictures..
dont think shall put it here.
These 2 pic will do =Pp

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: