Thursday, March 08, 2007

o8o3o7 - happy birthday mingli~

o8o3o7

It was my bestie bday.
happy birthday~ =D

Wooo.. wake up actually at 1pm..
saw wj (her bf)'s sms..
asked me whether can meet at 1pm and give ml surprised.
he bought cake.
how sweet~ lols..

so, i just gave him a call and settled.
my dearie came along. coz only me n wj~
it's like so lil ppl.
haha..

reached her house at about 3plus??
then she shocked and surprised~
hahaha.. coz we came..
she was like just wake up that pattern lor
in her sleeping clothings n messy hair.
LOLs~

took her pic while singing bday songs.
cant upload. otherwise she'll killed me~
LOLs..
Hmmmm... waited for her and we had double dates =X
muahahah~
all of us wore white~
but i had my black jacket on.
=)

we catched a movie "300"



It's damn nice!!!
the show is sad. =(
guess wad? i cried abit~
hoho~
dearie comfort me~ lols.
guess he expected i'll cry bah?
coz recently i always cry when watched saddie show.
=X

Soo guys!! it's a must to go watch "300"
you will loved it!!

after e movie.. went to LJS to eat.
damn full la~
haha...
hope mingli had a wonderful bday today =)

went home after tt..
sitted down @ tiong park with him.
chatted awhile n he left home :)
missing him and loving him deeply.

Dearie tempted me.
with berries..



isnt it nice?
it's at a place..
all full of berries stuffs.
and... it's a tea buffet..
cost $38 per person~ so eX!!!
sians~

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: