Monday, March 19, 2007

happening days..

18o3o7

OFF!!!
So met my dearie..
went to his house..
and i bought nicky new toy..
he's damn happy!



about evening then headed to vivo for dinner..
so call dinner for dear early birthday?
swensen @ vivo~
it's a veri fantastic place!
You guys should go..
although the main dish is limited.



2oo3o7

Working alone.
Have lunch with joanne and her fren.
hmmmm... was like counting dwn to 6pm
so that i can meet dearie
and headed to sentosa
for BBQ.
my e35j chalet :(
I no longer can stay there :(
how saddd.. i wanna stay!!
they tempted me to stay..
but... due to tmr got work.
full shift~!!!
tmr the sales will be starting.
BUSY day.....

even it's a few hours @ sentosa
with the rest..
I enjoyed!! =D
Thanks my dearest fellow frens.
sanah, liza, ben, gavin, mingli, weijian, peizhi and elena =D

gonna go lie on bed
ciaos

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: