Saturday, March 17, 2007

first day of JL work~

17o3o7

First day of work today.
Kinda nervous.
Panick when do the frist few cashiering.
hahaha~
coz it's been quite sometime to touch on it.
Must always greet the customers and smile
=D

It was fun overall!
the people there were all joker..
I enjoyed.
Maybe dont have the other supervisor there
whom will give stress.

One farni incident happened!
every single of us luff..
even the customers himself and the frenz.
This customer was paying a pair of kids shoe.
then he was taking out his money.
Then he accidentally tear of the $50 note
omg!! everyone shocked.
his frens all luff at him and so do we!!
LOLs..
He trying to ask me to exchange the note with him.
hahaha.. i smile at him and apologise "no"
he luff n smile @ me..

LOLs..
if the money is minee...
heartache la..
$50 leh.. oso not like $2 or $5 lah..
hahahaha~

Time passed quite fast.
Heng never met any unreasonable customers YET!
God bless no such customers for me to handle.

Met dearie for my dinner after work
missing my BF!!
Soooo ended up going to tiong to eat mac.
eat n chat...
Talked about my work today to him.
hahahA..

He took some nicky's cute photo for me!
nicky on the bed at yesterday nite
having blanket on him for 30mins or so..
then this morning he jump up to the table and sit.





CUTE??
Anyway tmr OFF DAY for me..
going to hang out with dearie.

ciaos everyone!

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: