Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Visiting...

2oo2o7

Went to visiting to dear house first.
Was planned to go there at 12plus..
But in the end, 1plus then reached.
All coz of mingli ah.. muahah
she's always late..

So, his mom cook for us to eat.
Coz me and wj were hungry.
Then after eat and watch finish and slack..
We went off to mingli house.
Go there nothing much to do.
haha.. so i watch mingli eat.. while her bf in the living room
Listening to her dad saying story.
And me listen to mingli story.
LOLS.

about evening like that,
left to wj house.
ML sis was tagging along too.
During the journey, they are all crazy
LOLs.
So paiseh.
everyone looking @ us.
Then went to bukit panjang plaza to wait for dear.
dear come along.. hees=D
Nv spend a lot of time with him today.
Coz half of the day he went to see car with his family.
=)

Went home taking 970..
It's fast..
took me 35mins only.
From bukit panjang till my house.
LOLs.
I reached home, ml and sean still not yet home.
LOLS...

tmr will have my interview.
sians.. dont know how it feels to get interviewd.
Shall see how..

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: