Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year.

UNREASONABLE = ME

17o2o7
It's new year eve! =D
went to my uncle house for dinner
with all my relatives =D
STEAMBOAT is what we had every year.

This year I didnt ate a lot.
But was already too full.
hees..
Ate non-stop again.
after which, has dessert..
then ate pineapple tart made by my aunt. =D
every year also have de.
its yummy!!

Then had some fruits.
Then grab something to eat again.
LOLs.
1 of my uncle offer me peanuts.
So i just ate.

My counsin is damn pro!
He's working as business development manager..
Yet.. today he gave everyone of us his namecard
He's a manager for a shop.
a shop which help to do facial, slimming and also wellness.
WOAH!!
Shall go visit his shop one day.
But kinda far... its @ east coast rd.
hoho~

I feel so happy and enjoyable @ their house.
All veri dote me n my bro and as well as one of the youngest cousin.
we were the youngest. LOLS.
Tmr visiting my ah ma house.
hope its fun there =D

-end-
*I know i am unreasonable!*

lots of luv
LiN((:

No comments: