Sunday, February 18, 2007

18o2o7

18o2o7

Went to my grandma house kinda late.
It's like 5plus lor..
Then went there to have our dinner.
saw my nephew.. but didnt go play with him.
He's in the room while i was in the living room.
Watching tv and wait for the time to pass...

Met him around 8plus..
He was late!! -.-
But i came early as my cousin bf send me to town.
Haha.. thanks to them.
Tmr nite going to my auntie house for visiting.
but we were just have dinner @ her house.

K.. meet him..
Go sit at mac and get something to eat.
hees..
Then saw this guy working at a food place.
Dunno wad shop is that.
He's retarded!
LOLs..
he saw us looking @ wad he did..
He paiseh together with his fren.
LOLs.. then they look over and luff.
i just smile back
wakakakakaaaa...

Then we no where to head to.. we walked n walked.
till we were @ bugis.
Watched "just follow law"
its nice! =D
Damn farnii..
my idol fann, image being spoil.
OmG~
But she will still b my idol. =D



finished watchin it was like 2am ler..
So slack awhile then go home.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: