Monday, February 19, 2007

2oo2o7

2oo2o7

Went my aunty house which is @ boonlay.
When reached there.. damn a lot of indian la
=X
It's like I feel like i am at little india lah..
opppss..

Reached there, ate 2slices of pizza and a drumlet.
Haha.. eat halfway, need to lau yu sheng.
Wooo.. hahaha..
inside the yusheng gt abalone *yummy*
hahaha..

my nephew was there again.
he cute lah.. haha.. crawl here and there.
=)
heart my nephew!!!

after staying for quite some time,
headed to my grandma house again~
Go there to eat dinner coz she cooked a lot.
=)
Tmr going bai nian again..
To CML, her bf and shuhui house..
hmmm. mayb at nite go his house as well =D
kekes..

Get to chat with my pri sch fren, melissa online.
It's been years nv seen her.
Kinda miss her lots.
We chatted a lot.. hees.

Anyway, looking forward to e04 dinner outing.
Hope it will not changed last min.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: