Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine day! 14o2o7

14o2o7

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
went to dar house =)
Sorry.. make you whole night unable to sleep.
Then you so tired today!

Acc him.. Make him to sleep.
Sitting beside him..
watched him sleeping.
heez..
Then play with doggie =D

Hmmm... left his house in the evening.
No choice.. we had to go to town!
LOLs..
No more mount fabor.. hurs.
Howsad......

But I still enjoy my day with him.
I am so much in luv with him :)
hahaha......
ate our dinner at wheelocks place, "BIG O CAFE".
Hmmmm have cheesecake as my dessert! *yummy*
then headed to LIDO to wait for our movie.
we watched "ghost rider"
Kinda bo liao lor the show.
Not that nice!
Next movie will be protage.
And as well as epic movie and twins mission!!
hoho.. movie month!!! =)

::toDAR::
Thanks for everything!
Thanks for loving me... and cherishing me!!
Thanks for tolerating my attitude.
Thanks for spending time with me on this special day!

stop all my vday thingy.
hahhaha..
tmr going out with syi xiao di!
accompany him to gaigai=)
ciaos.

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: