Monday, February 12, 2007

13o2o7

1oo2o7

Met ting near my house area.
to bring her to see where her attachment place is.
She working near my house there wor.
haha..
So she will always ask me go eat dinner sometimes if she wants.
=)

so, we planning to go sing kbox.
Since there isn't any other plan.
So long never sing..
And as well as so long never sing with her.

Sang a lot of songs.
JAY song was the first to sing!
hehehes..
Actually was given to sing from 3-6..
But then leh.. we sing till going 6..
No one come in to give us our bill yet
So thought it extend to 7..
But 7 still no one came in..
7plus then pay our bill.
HAHA..
So ended up we sing from 3-8plus.
hoho..
Suan leh..

Hmmm... after that went to walk around lor
Meet him after that.
Send ting to mrt n met him.
=)
Ate waffles ice cream.
Yummy.
was very full lah..
Then slack around till 1 plus then took cab home.
=)

11o2o7

Went out with him.
We just walk around at city hall doing nothing.
HAHAHA..
Sat at the suntec fountain at nite.
for an hour or so.
then home sweet home.

12o2o7

Last day of school.
It is S.a.D module. =)
she gave me a "D" when i am partial the previous week.
It's good enough =)
morning met jack to school
Coz he called and ask me whether I going or not.
Hmmm.. then reached je..
then noe that nick was there too.
K.. then wasn't late for class =)
the day only got 2 teams.
And luckily my team working on easy task as customers.
Have fun doing the user interface.
HAHA..

ate a lot of choco lah.
he bought me one choco bar.
alvin treat us tiramisu choco..
Then the faci treat us too.
OMG!
3days no choco for me!
hahahahaha =X

after school went his house slack.
Till night lor.
watched TV till cry =X
oopppppsss..
So emo huh me .. hahahaha

Tmr is v day!
Wish everyone a good and enjoyable one!
muacks!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: