Tuesday, November 07, 2006

o811o6

o811o6

Manage to finish "wei xiao PASTA"
from youtube.
Total got 17 episode.. =)
A nice show which is all i can say..
Cried at the last part..
coz very touched leh..
hees.. Happy ending =)

Satisfied with my OS ut result.
But I wanna aim a grade higher!
=)
Studying my OS today.
But slack at the same time as well.
hurhurs...
Too lazy to study ler.. that's y slack abit.

OOoo.. today SUPERSTAR starts! =))
gonna watch it..
for entertainment.. since its showing
the audition part. =)
Looking forward to sunday =)
heading to liza's house..
she invited us to her house for hari raya..
So, gonna spend time together with that bunch of frenz
sanah, the smiley cheeky girl.
ben, the on guy..
gavin, jappy guy..
jack, my lame cousin..
who else? i dont know.. these are my bunch of fren..
hees..



Bei ji xing de yan lei by zhang dong liang..
The song from "wei xiao PASTA"..
A nice song.. listen again and again also wont bored.
LOLs. =)

-end-
*xiao yi xiao, mei she me da bu liao*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: