Sunday, November 12, 2006

1311o6

1311o6

AHHHH!!!
So bored right now.
Finished the work at 11plus..
It's kinda easy for the class today
No presentation needed.
We've to jus solve the message given..
and do worksheet.. that's it.

LONELY!!!

Tmr got SAD ut..
Maybe studying with jack..
that's a MAYBE..
coz he didnt came to school today.

Since nothing much to do ler.
Me sitting in class slacking..
continue watching the show in youtube..
"Silence"

Talking about sunday outing..
Met jack to liza's house.
we were late.. but BEN was even later than us.
LOLs..
we at liza house eating, talking and watching show.
Indian show.. =)
Didn't really watch at the front part.
Until behind then watch.. the show v sad lar.
It's like a guy who has a heart problem.
Going to die soon.. then he actually loves this gir a lot.
but he deny.. he told the gir he dun love her at all.
Coz he dun wan see the gir suffer..
so he say tt to her.. and hope she will b with his gd fren.
since his gd fren oso like her. =')
In the end when the gir noe the truth,
she was damn sad..
but sad ending..
the GUY die lor.. ='(
I cried.. sanah cried.. haha..

After which, went to vivo..
sitting in shawn's car..
squezzing behind got, gavin, liza, jack, ben and me..
LOLs..
People in other cars keep looking at us.
when we stop the car at traffic junction lar.
kekes..
Go disturb mingli at vivo working.
then saw my ex colleges..
Miss them lots..
talk a lot to uncle harry.. =)
he so nice.. but keep asking whether those guys who come find me n mingli
my bf ar?
pengs...

he say i fat leh..
fatter than mingli.
haha.. omg!! gonna diet abit..
=)
raymond kept disturbing me
saying I so talkative.
LOLs..
coz too happy to see them ma.. of course happy
talk a lot lar..
=Pp
Then after mingli finish work..
go walk around.
go "cruise"..
Its hard for me to go up and down.
coz wearing heels..
then i took off my shoes to get down.
otherwise, I will roll down.
LOLs..

went to have my late "dinner"
at harbour front mac..
Nothing to eat so have to eat mac ler..
Hurhurs..
then talk abt christian..
talk abt black magic?
then off we go..
home sweet home.. =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN..

No comments: