Friday, November 03, 2006

031106

o311o6

It's Ben's birthday..
Actually was there to celebrate but..
I cant stay overnight arh..
Hees..

I overslept!
he give me morning call at 630 and i went back to slp
Till 725 like that..
I panic and hurried up.
took cab to JE instead.
then was late for class about 15mins..
It took me $10.90 to JE lor..
I am broke.. =
Anyway, today's class was fun!!
a lot of thingy happen..
"sh" cried.
guess is because the class make fun of her?
Coz we have a conversation in msn
and disturbing sean together with her.
Then say we'll continue to make fun after school.
then.. when we stop the conversation,
she started to cry.
oppps.. =
Hmmm...
Then during ut,I tink I am going to fail..
hais.. =(
sadded..

After Ut.. go off together with sean, ben n him.. =)
to yishun..
slept for an hour..
when he go meet his friend buy gift @ amk..
ermmm... sad ar.. cant pei him longer.
sorry =(

It's sat morning!
gonna rest and rest well ba..

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: