Sunday, November 05, 2006

o511o6

o511o6

Again.. slept kinda late.. 3 in the morning!
wake up at about 11plus.. =)
Coz.. meeting him and go out to walk around..
Stay time with him =)

Sorry for always showing u my attitude. =(
Actually when we heading to town..
u alighted first..
I dont feel like alighting..
I feel like straight heading home.
But yet i still alight..
Walking behind u..

Sorry.. =(

Didn't manage to find kitty fair leh.
my fren told me got..
but nv get the chance to see it.
haha...

then walk awhile more
headed for dinner
then home sweet home.. =)

Demoralize with the grade i had!
SAD module!
argh!!!
First D!!!
shit man... hate this..
the reason of getting an D is for not answering to the question posted to me!
And I remember I did answer lor..
just that she cant hear my ans..
I repeated.
she like saying that it's wrong or wad.

Then this come my first D!!!
among all the modules..
hais..
First D when I attend the whole day's lesson..
and didnt come late for class!
indeed i come 5mins before 830am lar..

wth i get!! D!!!!
Late for class, I get C..
So, what am i going to do??
Come late for class the nxt time!!!
Thats wad i am going to do for my SAD module nxt lesson..
see wad i get for my grade, ya?? =(

Ahhh.. no mood now..
totally lost my mood ler lar..
idiotic.....!

-end-

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: