Friday, November 10, 2006

101106

1o11o6



Nice song from Kenji Wu Ke Qun =))

Today class kinda stress.. =(
I feel kind of lost sia.. but still, able to finish it well.
Not much questions being ask.
hees..
UT2 for OS.. i am going to die!!!
hais..

FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! ='(
After ut.. went to see martial arts' at my school complex.
=)
then meet CML to eat at W4 lor.
together with ben, vic and weijian. =)
saw familiar person a lot of times today.
Weird thingy is ask my surname out of a sudden
*blur*

Hmmm.. then after eating left me, weijian and CML
we stay in school lor.
Until now 945pm.. still in school.
Now at RPC there to slack.
Yawns..
Kinda tired now..

Oh ya.. kena bluff by daddy
hurhurs..
BULLY me!! ='(
Poor lin.. lols..
Will update again..
Coz will be hanging out for this weekend =D

-end-

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: