Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2911o6

2911o6

Out with ting last min.
Go walk around.
Talk and talk non-stop.
waited for shuttle bus for so long.
till wanna slp
I was talking like so ji dong.
Haha..

Left at about 4plus 5 bah..
Coz she need to go home for dinner.
Same goes to me.
Zzz..
Step by step.
As time goes by,
I will become siao cha bo.
LOLs.

Keep pon-ing recently.
Sians of school!!!
Quick finish this semester man!
Argh...
I need job!!
Hurhurs..
The stupid john little sales at expo started so early
made me and elena cant get to work
yawns..
NO $$$ = sians!!!

No reply.
even more sian.
Tired.. but cant slp.
Siansiansian!
=Life is simply too sian for me
Isnt it best it ended here?
haha..
*wondering*
Slp till dont wake up.
BESTie.. =
-end-
*let me die*

lots of love
LiN..

No comments: