Thursday, November 30, 2006

3011o6

3011o6

Damn disappointed with my UT2 for OS.
hais..
its getting worse ar..
ARGH!!!
coz due to carelessness..
5marks leh!!!
otherwise I think i can get one grade higher?

aniway, result was already out.
so i cant do anything.
But to do well in my next test.
=')

Complaining here and there.
yawns.
shagg.
Shitty. idiotic. damn it!!
*crazyy*

Pondering about what to choose for my next semester.
Agreed to get healthcare and banking and finance.
But how about my elective?
should I take the package or should i choose my own elective instead?
*confusion*

So many things to ponder about.
sians..
Holiday coming!
woohoo!!! looking forward.
Must complete my report during the holiday!!
CAnnot slack too much man..
Looking for a job as well.
Anyone got job to recommend??!!
TAG me!! =)

g0nna rush to study then have a gd rest.
ciaos.. =)

-end-
*confusion.pondering*

lots of love
LiN..

No comments: