Tuesday, September 19, 2006

k box

190906

Hmmm.. today our new class is release
guess what?? I same class with Shi hui sia..
omg... faints*
Another happening semester for me.. hais

anyway, went out with syi today.
he late sia..
let me waited for an hour or so..
humpf...
then while waitin for him,
walk around in PS lor..
so mani sales..
tmr then go shop more..
together with my dear jasmine and cml..
lols..

so when syi reached.. we went to cine to sing lar..
haha.. so pai seh lor..
but sing n sing, then ok ler..
not that paiseh.. =)
I have fun lar.. haha.. thanks..
but he v bad.. after the singing session,
he went to meet his twin bro and a fren.
to have dinner.. leave me alone sia =(
he asked me to join but i refused.
coz i dont know them.
so i choose to go home.
kena Pang seh..
sobsob..

Hais.. i wun have my lappy for two weeks or so??
hais.. happi is that go sch my bag will b lighter.
but sad thing is have to borrow from sch..
and the sch lappy is so sucky lar.
omg!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: