Saturday, September 23, 2006

22-23 sept

220906

Another day of class jus passed.
It feels like so outcasted!
Will anyone know how it feels???
Or am i just thinking too much??
I don't know... ...

Arghhh..
Break time saw e35j ppl
I feel so happi..
so glad...
=) smiles on my face again...
when it comes to break time...
Hais..

Unable to do much work today.
but did help with my grp..
which onli got 3 ppl lor.. includes me..
I cant do much work coz no lappy at all.
Unable to borrow coz not more lappy for me to borrow lar..
=(

After school stay awhile to complete my RJ, quiz and evaluation
using lian's lappy...
So sorri.. make elena lian and mingli to wait for me.
hahaha..
home sweet home after that...

230906
Nothing to do.. sleep till 12+pm..
Watched "princess hours (gong)" VCD..
hmm in front boring..
till episode 5 onwards its much more interesting.

Then went back to take 2 hrs nap again..
oh dear.. so tired sia..
wondering why.. oso nv do much thingy arh..
Tmr will be another day staying at home ba..
=(

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: