Thursday, September 21, 2006

first day of sch.. and before sch started.

200906

Went out shopping with mingli and jasmine.
then that bloody mingli..
damn idiot lar..
she noe that i meeting jas, she purposely slowly do her thingy lor
wth...
pissed me off lor..

shop till so tired..
from PS to bugis to marina sq to far east plaza.
hahaha.. crazy ya???
Feel so fat recently..
guess I have gain a lot during this holi..
coz i have my tummy out sia..
=\
wakakakaa
actually all along oso got..
wakakaaa coz i feel fat!

cant get to slp well coz thinking of school starting the nxt day.
hais...
siannnn

210906

school started..
first day module is operating system ..
kinda sian.. coz all theory based lar..
hate theory.. =(
Then the class so quiet lar..
i missed e35j's laughter etc..
hais..

Elena class goody..
i wan study in her class lor.
dun care whether who are the fac..
coz got 4 ppl i noe frm her class lor
alfred and shahrain whom is my sem 1 yr 1 classmates.
they are realli madddd.. hahaha
then the other two, jevin and lawrence..
they are my sec classmates lor..
wah piang..
is like so gd lar..
i want sia.. hurhurs..

aniway, today my fac abit slack.
end at abt 3pm
oh ya.. i had to borrow sch lappy sia
sian.. so heavy n lousy
have to tahan till my lappy is back in my hand.
hurhurs.
dun realli like my class yet..
hai..
hope my thinking will changed lar..

kept meeting elena, wen lian, jack and cml when it comes to break lor
prefer hanging and study with them ler lar.
oh grosss..
*headache*
i will stop here..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: