Saturday, September 02, 2006

1st sept 06

1st sept 06

Morning 10am got to attend training lesson.
saw siyvester twin bro again
funny thing is he's right behind ml but she did not noticed.
thats when she enter in the room then he's standing outside.
hmmm... me n elena first to reach.
saw one ex college, work with him in april de sales.
he came to disturb me.
stupid.. haha..

when listening to the training halfway through,
he keep disturbing me.
asking me to work with him when start work.
so that he can di siao me..
diaozz..

hmmm.. during the training, still ok
the person who taught us kept aiming me.
lols.
funny lar..
after the training gohave lunch at long john..
together with sanah and her fren, liza, mingli and elena.
after which walk walk lor..
pre-order jay album liao.
the poster so BIG.
haha

I think walked till 4plus mingli n elena went off.
jack came to find me.
then we go walk around.
shopping mood.. but didn't buy anithing.
hahaha...
saw zg.. then jack saw kinda lots of fren at town.
saw my pri sch fren too. but jus a hi-bye reaction.

at night went to arcade and play till like mad with jack.
hahaha..
thanksss =)
hmmm... sorri ended up never watch movie.
lets catch a movie after my job. haha

whole day slping at home.
wake up at 12plus.. have lunch then sleep again
till 5plus.
oh my god.. i am like so pig!!!
nothing to do. cant online for long too.
gotta reformat my lappy on monday.
hais.

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: