Tuesday, September 26, 2006

260906

260906

Ooo.. end of the first week of 11weeks.
Zzz..
class was great...
my grp all new to me.. =))
two guys n two girls including me..
the 2 guys always bullied us.
haha..
but v farni... =)

I sian hai sean...
coz actually my fren look in to find me..
then the fac say is sean fren again lookin for him
and i kept quiet.. =wahahahaha...
then ended up he say he gonna hai me..
nxt time whoever come into the class,
he will shout "yu lin, ur fren!!"
even if is his fren.
damn farni lar...

after school no where to go
so i go home.. =))
that andrew mac lappy kena virus.
poor him.. =p
say wan lend me but.. in the end kena virus..

on my way home saw barry..
talked to him for awhile lor
then mention abt e04..
haha...
but nth much lor..
everyone bz knowing their new classmates..
ZZz

Slept for total 16hours since 7+pm till 11+am!!
oh my god...
having abit gastric.. 16hours didnt eat aniting.
hais...
waiting to go out later..
meeting mingli.. have lunch
then went for interview for my job lar..
=)

i am short of cash sia..
ZZzz
lookin forward to fri..
hanging out with e35j peeps.
woohoo~~

*I dunno wad u want.. it seems like u wan then come find me, otherwise leave me aside*

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: