Sunday, September 24, 2006

240906

240906

Actually didnt thought of going out.
but acc jack to shop lor
he shop for his thingy..
then i give some comments lor..

saw ashik lor..
so qiao.. everytime see him..
hahahaha...
then finish getting his thingy.
go ikea walk around.
then go makan...
the food there quite nice lar.. =))

After that go home lor.. went to get my mummie dinner.
hmmm...
thinking of going school tmr i v sian
hais... =(
can anione understand how i feel?? =(
maybe mingli noe.. =
I changed my blogskin..
that elena asked me to change ar..
then she help me find.
hahaha.. thanks a lot
ohh... relised my OT quite a lot.. haha
more than elena =
zuo ping own me strawberries..
hahaha..
here goes the pic from him.. thanks ar




-end-
*tmr another sian day*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: