Thursday, January 08, 2009

No title

Hmmm... met ting today for dinner at clementi.
Finish eating our dinner we head to the PET SHOP!!
awww... the dogs are so cute..
two maltese..
I play with them.. one big one small.
the big one stand up want me sayang.. then the small one wanna me sayang too..
they fight.. mayb coz fight to get sayang frm me.. hah
Damn cute... :)
wanted to hav maltese or shih tzu in future :)

Then when left pet shop... ting spotted Mr John Lim..
my sec sch teacher.. :)
i still tok to her tt hope can see him..
coz its been many years last seen him.
He's a nice teacher. though he nvr teach.
He is like discipline master but noe la..
He's once a police officer.
so he is the one who settle ahbeng n lians in sch..

Shocking is that he still remember me..
Tot he had forgotten me... xD
So chatted for 5mins or so..
Promised him will go back sch find him.
eat in sch too.. missed new town's good food.
Like noodle.. yummy~~~

hmmm... after tt walk around in big bookshop and supermarket.
After tt headed home.
Didnt hav the chance to tk pic.
So mayb nxt time ba..
=)

Ciaos.

LiN((:

No comments: