Sunday, January 11, 2009

chinese new year is coming



Hmm.. recently been out to look for my chinese new year clothing.
heh..
Bought all already...
One shoe, one necklace to match with my dress (dar purchased it for my bday gift), one purple jumper, 0ne white tube top.
maybe sort of a bottom..
mayb jeans or skirt ba...

Hmmm... Very broke after spending on cny clothings..
but expected.. coz every year sure need to buy. haha~

my results will be out in 2 hours time.
Prepare for the worst...
soooo if fail, i will look out for full time work
and as well as continue retaking it!!!
until i pass :) hoho~ I think it will worth alot if i pass. :)

Hmmm... if pass.. of course i am pretty happy for it.
will go back to the kindergarden and ask to take up courses.
:)))))
hope it will b pretty good news for me.
ltr going out with mingli..
but till now she is stil slping??
hah~
Yawns..

upload some pics below.. stay tune... =DD

LiN((:


My purple jumper :D

dress bought by dar :)

my tube top... simple one:)

haha.. i took this to show dear when he's away...





Took photo together and while she is doing her work :)

(My student)



He wanted my food.. haha..

see he is tired again~



so lazy nicky :)

No comments: