Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy chinese new year.

I enjoyed my chinese new year :))
New year eve.. went to my aunti house... (DAD side)
to have reuion dinner..
Wake up superb early. 7am
prepare and head down with my parents.
Helped up abit.
Learn some cooking skills from my aunti :)

After helping, we headed to temple to pray...
First time went there.
And my first time... i saw my poly fren...
Viory.. :)
Been quite some time didnt see her. :)

After praying.. head back to slack.
Until 4plus hav our dinner.
That's very early huh?
heh... So eat n eat..
so nice.. i always lookin forward the steamboat on new year eve.
Coz its really v nice :)

Her cooks rocks.. :DD

Talk and play with my cousin..
Play daidee.. and taboo..
Won quite a few daidee... :)
As for taboo.. woah.. me n my cousin always get difficult words.
Its so not fair.. that's y we lost. hurhur..

Second day of new year.
wake up early too.
met my cousin over at their place.
eat tian tang.
NICE!!! :)
then head to "gugu" house.

been long didnt go there.
So stay for an hour plus.
Eat something they cook.
nice too.. and hav tian tang too...

After tt i headed off first.
They send me till clementi.
Heading to my grandfather house.
Only me alone.
But sit there for an hour or so,
I headed off...

Went watch movie.
"THE PUNISHER: WAR ZONE"
Quite nice..
but super bloody show...

After that headed over his house to bai nian and eat steamboat.

Third day.
Down to my auntie house again.
This time round went to gamble.. hah
and eat the nice steamboat again~
Gamble first round, lost $3.
Second round after dinner... win back $3.
Third round which is v v late already.
Won $14 dollar in total (:

That time no more bus home. have to tk cab.
in the end, onli win $3.50. hahaha~

Forth day.
Went to ntss with qingting.
John lim our excuse to enter into the school.
He treat us stall 6 noodles.
it taste the same.
Then headed to his office.
A lot of things changes.
Even chistine tan now become DM..
together with john lim...

Chatted with her too.
For quite long.
Left school b4 they lao hei..
headed to ting house till evening.
then meet dar.

No pics taken.
Too bzi.. hahaha..

But glad that i've collected a lot of red packets.
nxt yr will increased!
as.. my cousin is getting married in nxt month. hhahaa..

LiN((:

No comments: