Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy birthday to me :D

Happy birthday to myself :DDD

22nd years old liaos.
sound so old.. hoho~~
lik not a lot of ppl remember my bday sia ... how sad.. :(

But nvm.. most impt is those who i expected to wish me
they do wishes me :D
that's good enough..

Thanks darling, qingting, elaine, mingli, sharon(RP), lesly

Gonna go celebrate my bday tonite :D
but jus a simple meal.
it is good enough..

Thnks..

LiN((:

Oh ya.. I showered for nicky today.
Haha~ Fed him, bring him go gai gai meaning bring him go outside shit.. hahaha
So that I can shower him..
He is quite guai today :)
Didn't make a lot of noise when i shower for him..
until when i wanna dry him.. he keep barking..
Only way to quiet him is FOOD~~~
haha~
Cute la.. he's good boy after all :)

No comments: