Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 2nd Year annivary!

Baby... we are together for 2 YEARS!!! 365 *2 days... WOW!!
Haha~ Though we didnt really celebrate, I am fine with it :)
Everyday will be special for us.
Any day we can celebrate.
Thanks for sendin me home so late.
I enjoyed our HANS as our supper.. hehe~~
I just simply love my grilled fish dory..
yummy..
the sandwiches is veri nice too :))
Don't say I didnt acc you to medical appointment for several times.
Today I acc uuu ah!! :)
Coz we arent meeting at night.
You playing ur soccer.
n me.. havin 2 tuitions today .


Hmmm talking about tuition.
I almost fall aslp when my student went to toilet..
She took very long.
I closed my eyes.. Haha..
Took several pics..

Have my LG viewty.
Hmmm... wanted to get the white one..
but didn't.. get the black common one xD
Wanted to Gmask it after cny. hoho~

LiN((:





She blow this.. missed the childhood time.. xD

that's the bubbleeee


isn't she cute? xD

3 comments:

-elaine- said...

Wah!! You super rich lor! Got LG viewty le! Haha

-elaine- said...

Why my comments not publish? Haha..
So you went to get LG????

LiN (: said...

Nah.. i get some how a second hand one.. But the person used for a week or so... I don have so much money get ah.. hahah.. mine is black.. i prefer pink or white leh :(
hurhur...