Wednesday, April 02, 2008

o2 April o8

Today is my first lesson for my new student.
He's in pri one.
Teaching him 3 subjects :)

Didn't know how to get there at first.
So, left house early.
But I reach there so kinda early.
So, jus loiter around the house downstairs.

My student is cute :)
I can say he's the most guai one.
Among my another two students.
First lesson went smoothly.
:)

He got one younger bro.
oso very cute.. :)
chubby chubby.
Haha..

Anyway, manage to steal a pic of my kid =x
When he is doing his maths book.
Coloring the answer..
opps..!!
So for now, wed, thurs, sat and sun teaching!
woah.. wad a tiring days.
HAHA..
Then e rest of the days, I am gonna study!!
MY ENGLISH!! :)

Yawns..
Shall update again..

LiN((:




This is my nicky boi :)
look at him..
his hair is becoming longer n longer
Time for a haircut!!!

No comments: