Saturday, April 19, 2008

19th April

16th April

Went for movie at AMK hub.
Before watching movie,
we met ah gong to eat breakfast cum lunch :)
After finished eating,
ahgong left.

so, we went to buy movie ticket.
Watched "FLOOD"
Nice :)


after the show, we walked around and dar go for tuition.
I waited at there for my dad to drive back to interchange :)
Pass him e-link card which me and dar picked.
After which headed home as well, coz also having tuition.

Reached home not long, dar call me..
He told me he is coming over to redhill to have supper with me.
:) so sweet..

He promised he will do it often.
Coz he is going to NS !!!
sadd :(
He enlisted on the 13th june.
So early.
He's the first batch lor..
sadded.
1 mth have to study myself.

Gonna jiayou for my o lvl eng :)
woot~
I gonna stopped here.
Wanna go study abit and then nap =x

LiN((:

No comments: