Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bored.

FRI.o4o4o8.

Dar saw one CJ7 toy.
LOLs, a small one..
Then we give it to nicky. LOLs.
Guess wad? He loves it!!!

Teaching him how to recognise his toy..
teaching him "where is ur CJ?"
So far, he understands and go and find the CJ..
Mayb coz its his new toy.. tts y he looking for it to play. =x


SAT.o5o4o8.

T0dae is my second lesson for my new student :)
His younger bro keep smiling at me.
So damn cute!!!
Didn't manage to take a pic of him smiling =x

His name is kenneth..
Haha.. I asked my student his name de..
opps..

But i took pic of him playin with his toy.
Hah... in the living room..
:)

Afterall, I enjoy teaching coz gt cute kid to look at..
:))

Feel so fed up studying english!!
Kept dont understand the passage.
Dont even know how to answer questions like "in ur own wordS"
I hate it!!!
It makes me feel that I am so stupid!!
Haish..

I have totally no confident!!
How?? =(

LiN((:





No comments: