Thursday, March 20, 2008

This few days dar is lookin after nicole gir.
Missed her.
Quite some time didnt see her!
She's ren jian ren ai de puppy =D

Think just nw low sugar.
Kind of blur vision and I faint.
At first I was tot I jus wanna sit down to rest
Since i am giddy.
But... my mom ask me y i faint.
I hit my head then realised I really FAINT =x
But she hold me i wake up =x

Probably low blood =X
Hit my head, very pain.
Till now like got side efffecttt..
LOLs..

Think is the day b4 ytd, took pic of nicky
LICKING my leg.
LOLs.
He enjoys licking me.
dont know why.. just let it lick =x
LOLs..
He old liaos..
Let him do wadever he likes and enjoy his life :)
Feed him swit swit everyday.
I can say, he learns things v fast though he's old.
heh..

I say so coz I always say wan to eat swit swit?
(after washing his paws and backside)
He will v excited and waited for me to give him.

Besides.. He know how to recognise his toys.
Like his dragon.. tennis ball as BALLBALL.
Heh.. cute nicky :)


Oh, nicole cut her hair.
Looks so skinny and small size.
But still quite heavy. =x

Tmr gonna help dar celebrate his early birthday.
Eating dinner with him after praying.
Then sat will have party over his place.
BUT all relatives. =x
LOLs.

Awaiting..

LiN((:



No comments: