Saturday, April 26, 2008

26th April

26th April.

3 days didnt meet dar.
Thus today manage to meet him :P
Meet him after my tuition with JASMINeee..

Talk about my tuition.
Jas's mom is nice.
She bought me o chang kee to eat :)
Oh ya, when i reached her place a few mins before lesson started,
no one at home.
I did not know what to do as well.
Coz usually at this time, they should be at home de.

Call the house, nobody picked.
Call her mom hp, no one picked.
After a while, her mom called.
So, i waited for a few mins for them to reach home.

Met dar.
Nicky gets his new toy toy.
And he's happy.
Like small boiboi.

Bored.
So went to J8.
walk around.
go arcade as usual routine.
Saw so many people catch softtoys,
DEPRESSED..

HAHA..
Then dar managed to catch a stitch for me :D
Is tyco catch de.
HAHAHAHA~
dont know how to say also.
But it doesnt matter.
As long as we managed to catch one =D

headed home after tt.
Tireddd..

Tmr another longg longg day xD

LiN((:






Quite some time ago.
Feed nicky dinner.
As always, he wanted me to stay there with him see him eat.
HAHA.. When i left the kitchen,
He will come out to look for me.
See how scare is he.. :)



My beloved Nicky ah yo :)



This is the stitch.
cost us $11 to catch.
hehe.. worth it.
Guess what?
The toy in the center,
got light de.
Need batt la..
shall upload it when i put batt.

No comments: